Commercial HVAC Equipment Leasing
The link below will take you to our partner financing website. We use Trane Commercial Leasing for our commercial HVAC customers.
Why Lease Commercial HVAC Equipment?
There are usually more projects than available capital to fund them. In that case, the products and services that are the best solution may not be the ones chosen. Even when funds are available, working capital is best used in your company for inventories, receivables and operating expenses necessary to grow your business in the short term and not tied up in building infrastructure (like heating and cooling systems), renovation projects, capital equipment and other depreciating assets. What most of the Fortune 100 companies have learned is to use someone else’s money to fund these investments!
Leasing is the fastest growing and largest external source of capital for investments today. It is The Financing Source of the new millennium! The easiest way to lease is to start the process online! So if you want to preserve your cash and still acquire the equipment and/or invest in facilities improvements needed to efficiently operate and grow your business then let us show you how Trane Leasing Services can become your business partner!
Great cash flow benefits can be one of the greatest advantages to leasing for your business. It keeps money within your business and that continues to grow your capital. You can receive the highest ROI by keeping working capital in your business. Cash flow is just one of the many benefits to leasing. Some other advantages include:
- Low Initial Investment – To get started, it usually only takes about two payments made in advance in addition to a one-time administrative/documentation fee that does not exceed $150*. A 10-40 percent down payment is the normal requirement for banks.
- Flexibility – This can finance all of the investments associated with your project. Soft costs are also included such as engineering, installation, maintenance agreements, extended warranties, and so on. Banks usually only lend money to cover hard costs like equipment and other tangibles.
- Fixed Rates – This means the rate is set at the lease commencement and does not change over the life of the lease. Depending upon the market, the lines of credit through a bank will fluctuate. If there is inflation, leasing will not increase the costs.
- Longer Terms and Smaller Payments – The terms can be available up to 84 months**. A bank loan is usually about 48-60 months maximum. Download the bank comparison statement.
- Increase Your Buying Power – Leasing is a great source for secondary funds that are separate from a bank’s line of credit. In some ways, it is like having a second line of credit.
- Keep Up with New Technology – Leasing can replace old and outdated technology and replace it with new, state-of-the-art technology that you need in order to keep your business competitive in today’s business world.
- Little Collateral – The equipment is typically the only collateral needed for an investment.
To remain competitive in the 21st Century, leasing is your best option. It makes the most financial sense. Trane Leasing Services utilizes the Internet, which allows you to quickly lease online. We have worked hard to make the process as easy as possible for people to use. If there are any questions that this site has not covered, please feel free to contact us and we will answer your questions promptly.
Secure Connection for Data Privacy
The application & transmission is 100% secure (see lock symbol at bottom of your browser after you click on the start link below, as well the address begins with https:// where the extra “s” signifies a secure server connection).