Clear The Air’s Houston HVAC Maintenance Agreements
If you are running a commercial building in Houston, HVAC unit performance is a top priority. After all, you have either employees or tenants that are relying on that unit to maintain the indoor climate. If it breaks down, you are immediately liable and responsible for getting it up and running again. That’s why Clear The Air has put together an outstanding commercial maintenance agreement that uses a proactive approach to your unit’s maintenance. It features:
- Guarantee of emergency service. If your unit goes down unexpectedly, Clear The Air has 24-hour on-call technicians available to answer your call and get your unit up and running again, regardless of the time of day.
- The minimization of downtime. As a result of our fast response, downtime is reduced as much as possible to avoid interruptions in your workflow.
- Equipment that lasts longer. They guarantee that your unit’s problems will be fixed, so your unit will be running longer, instead of the temporary fixes from other Houston air conditioning contractors.
- Reduced labor rates. Clear The Air does not try to throttle you with their rates. With upfront pricing and reduced rates, they make sure that their services are as affordable as possible for you.
- Reduced operating costs and improved efficiency. By making sure that your unit is performing at the top level, your costs of operation go down and your Houston HVAC unit will be working at the highest level of efficiency.
Clear The Air not only works on your commercial Houston HVAC units. Clear The Air is one of the leaders in the area for home Houston air conditioning installation. Not only do they have a 100% money-back guarantee on all units, they also guarantee that their installations will not damage or ruin your property. In addition, their upfront pricing allows you to properly budget for the expense without running into significant billing surprises.
Clear The Air also provides AC repair in Houston for their units, so if you need service performed on your unit, you can call them for the most reliable repair services available. In fact, they also guarantee their repairs, so you can be assured that it will be done right the first time – that’s comfort you cannot get from a third-party repair service.
If you need service on your unit or are interested in a new installation of AC in Houston, please contact Clear The Air today at (713) 574-4963.