Clear the Air Cooling & HeatingRated 4.9 out of 941 reviews
Clear the Air takes our customers' and our employees' health very seriously. We are committed to providing the very best customer service during the coronavirus outbreak. We are continually monitoring the CDC and state of Texas recommendations for good business practices and will continue to provide HVAC service to our customers. Our services are considered "essential workers" and Clear the Air will continue to provide your family and business with a safe and comfortable indoor air.
Clear the Air is Certified Contactless.
- Our goal is to complete a zero touch job. This means, we will not touch walls, counters, hand rails etc.
- Practicing social distancing, including not shaking hands, and wearing gloves whenever we enter a customer's home.
- Wearing full protective body suit if requested or if technician feels it's necessary.
- Technicians will wear face-mask, eye protection and gloves and use disinfectants.
- Technicians will continue to wear shoe covers when entering a customer's home.
- We will no longer ask customers to sign iPad/iPhone devices for invoicing or estimates. You will now receive estimates to your phone or email to approve.
- We are requiring all of our employees to practice frequent hand washing and sanitizing.
- Our staff will be utilizing more phone calls and minimizing face-to-face contacts as they are able.
- We ask you to help us by preparing for our visit by moving items out of the way, by scheduling the call when the home/business is at it lowest occupancy.
Additionally, we are setup to handle all management of the company remotely. All calls are routed to our admin staff whom are working from home to help adhere to social distancing practices. Technicians are also remotely dispatched from their homes. Our company is built around the use of communication technology to allow for a efficient customer experience.
We have instructed all of our employees to stay home and inform us immediately if they are feeling symptoms identified with COVID-19. If this event occurs, we will notify all customers who may have come in contact with the employee so they are aware.
We are closely monitoring the situation and, should developments warrant, we will reach out to our customers with further updates.
It’s our priority to provide whatever support we can to individuals and families during this unprecedented time. If you need HVAC maintenance or repair or have indoor air quality management questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are here to help and will get through this together.