Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
We are a nationally recognized, award winning HVAC company. We have a perfect opportunity for the best of the best. We are looking for a bright service technician with excellent people skills and a positive team member. Great attitude and highly motivated is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
To provide service, repairs, and maintenance on residential and light commercial heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Epic diagnostic and troubleshooting skills with unparalleled customer service.
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Technician with TDLR
- NATE (preferred) or able to get certified within one year.
- Hand Tools
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competitive Pay and additional incentives/bonus
- $2000 sign-on bonus for highly experienced technicians
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short and long-term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone & iPad
- Company Vehicle
- Dispatch from your home to your first call
- Continuous training