24-Hour Air Conditioning Repair
Stay Cool & Comfortable, Anytime
You can’t predict the exact moment that the need for a repair will occur; however, you can almost always expect that it will happen at the most inopportune time. You see, when the sweltering summer heat arrives and Houston’s temperatures begin to soar, the performance of your cooling system is put to the test. And even though this is when the reliability of your air conditioning unit is essential, it is unfortunately when your unit’s performance is most likely to malfunction.
But, don’t let a minor hiccup—or worse—leave you in a sweat. Instead, take control of your comfort—and allow us to help.
The team at Clear the Air Heating & Cooling is well aware that your AC unit works tirelessly to combat Texas’ roaring heat waves—all cooling season long. So when your air conditioning system lets you down, our team has your back. And, best of all, our certified technicians don’t waste any time. We will show up quickly to restore your system’s performance swiftly—day or night. Yes, that’s right. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your call.
The best way to protect your home from losing its cool is to fix your AC repair right away. In fact, the quicker your unit is repaired the more likely you are to prevent a small problem from escalating into a costly catastrophe, increase your system’s efficiency and extend the lifespan of your AC unit. However, to do this, you must be observant of your system’s wellbeing.
Thankfully, your air conditioner will display telltale signs that indicate your system needs a repair right away, including:
- Warm Air Blowing From Vents – Check your thermostat before calling to make sure your setting is on cool and auto. If everything is set properly and your unit is still blowing warm air, you will need to call a technician.
- Weird Noises – Any screeching, banging or grinding noises should be checked out quickly in order to prevent a larger, more expensive problem from happening down the road.
- Cycling On And Off Frequently – If you notice your unit is cycling on and off more often than it should, connect with a technician to help fix the problem.
- Not Enough Air – You may feel cool air coming from your vents, but just barely. Sometimes clogs in your filter could be the problem or it could be something more serious.
If any of the above warning signs occur, contact our team immediately. That’s because from commercial AC repairs to residential AC maintenance services in Houston and the surrounding area, Texas residents can trust our company to provide them with prompt and reliable emergency air conditioning services—no matter what. And, we promise that our team of NATE-certified technicians will quickly and accurately diagnose your AC system’s problems and repair your unit correctly—the first time around. With us, achieving total comfort has never been easier.
There are a few possibilities that a professional air conditioning contractor will consider if your air conditioner is not cooling your house:
- Incorrect thermostat.
- Blocked condenser unit.
- Frozen evaporator coil, possibly from a dirty air filter.
- Refrigerant leak.
- Undersized AC unit.
With so many different possibilities, you’ll want an experienced professional to identify the issue and provide a surefire solution. Be sure to check that your air filter has been changed within the past few months, and if it has, give Clear the Air a call.
These are the typical cost ranges of a few common AC repairs:
- Refrigerant Recharge: $100 – $800
- Refrigerant Leak (Diagnosis & Repair): $225 – $1,600
- Circuit Board Replacement: $120 – $600
- Evaporator Coil Replacement: $650 – $1,200
Most people can expect to pay between $165 and $583 on average for any air conditioning repair.
Get a diagnosis and precise estimate from Clear the Air — Contact us and know for sure what you’ll pay for your service.
A small, inexpensive AC malfunction is an easy choice to repair, but when you have a more serious breakdown, you may wonder if it’s better to replace the unit altogether. Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you going to upgrade to a new AC unit soon?
- Is your AC old and likely to just break down again and again? Has it broken down recently in the past six months?
- Is the cost of a repair over half the cost of a new unit?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, you’ll probably benefit from a total air conditioning replacement. If you’re still unsure, just give Clear the Air a call for assistance from the AC experts!
Contact Clear the Air Heating & Cooling for Air Conditioning Repairs in the Houston & Bay Areas
Specializing in all cooling services, from AC repairs to maintenance services to AC replacements, Houston and Bay Area residents can count on Clear the Air’s team to keep them cool and comfortable—24-hours a day.
So, no matter what problem your unit is facing, we can help. Our HVAC contractors have the tools and industry expertise to provide your cooling system with a range of high-quality AC services that you can trust. Simply fill out our online form or call 281-612-1031today to enjoy a more comfortable home (and peace of mind) tomorrow